Friday 24 March 2023

I am only human

Trying so hard not to have a heart attack at a young age I’ll have to be heartless to not feel the way I feel wondering if I did something wrong but then I can’t recall am I the only one filled with joy when he comes home? His response and busy he is makes it impossible for him to see the start’s that lit in my eyes and the smile I felt embarrassed like I was a child.. when you spend all day at work and you Com me home by 2 am I should be the one you’re giving the gist not Jenny at 2 am remember her bf followed her down to Benin cus he felt she was coming to see a man tho you said she came for our wedding she had to leave I don’t see reasons why you’re saying good morning love to her either you never said that to me she never responded to that cus ure married and her bf will read meanings to the smallest details any one will I emulated that from you now I guess we can say sorry love nd good night love to the opposite sex even tho we’re married doesn’t mean no harm I get it, how do I tell him to limit his involvement with ladies mostly those who are single they’ll mistake his kindness for something else I don’t want to mention names I kept spitting facts about one problem no one listened now that problem is out in the open and since the day of that awful accusation it’s like a different man came home to me this is just the reality I am done worrying done overthinking done speaking yet nothings done if I feel the need to talk and you’re not emotionally available for me to talk to I’ll write and I’ll be fine marriage is not for the weak and faint hearted and I am done been both I am strong I choose to be strong: 

I feel way better than I felt before I started writing this .

10:18 pm 

24th march 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment