Saturday 19 August 2023

The pain

I constantly have to overlook what I see and here endurance every woman should poses 

I dead to withdraw money I used in selling beds for the purpose of food stuffs and my dads birthday frame and the fuel for the car , I know the back aches it took me to make d money nd it took me a lot of courage to agree to get the food stuffs instead of saving it for my baby things even if when I was making the beds he kept saying all I am about is the bed and the bed I kept pushing thanks to my siblings for helping me out today I said he should take me to the market let’s get the food stuffs together he asked why my going to the market was dependent on his going nd that he was tired nd allergic to the market 😄 okay this is the end of the road I said it before I am on my own and it is what it is I owe no one anything and no one owes me anything let’s all do what we do on our own , I am 4 months pregnant currently treating malaria I still have to go to the market drive myself to and from come home cook and serve cook for the dogs nd then ask myself why I really got married in the first place if he was in my shoes I wouldn’t treat him this way and he knows it I can’t go back in time to change decisions but mehn if I could I will trade it for everything to get myself back 

No comments:

Post a Comment