Sunday 20 August 2023

The complaint

He doesn’t like that I watch true crime documentaries 

He doesn’t like that I turn my WhatsApp blue tick off

When I come to him with what’s affecting me emotionally he come with a defense that I don’t listen he said he doesn’t do anything when he is broke and I understand better now even if he kept telling me when I lost 6 puppies to get over it and let it go and be stronger now he sees it’s easier said than done he wants a marriage where because of financial issues you can choose to be disappointing and irritating causing the marriage to suffer can I put pregnancy on hold the answer is no because this is all wrong the timing the situation the problems how dare he tell me I am the problem he was told I type this with so much sadness in my heart this is not how I want to live my life and this is really sad I am alone in this God knows I am trying to cope with what I chose will he ever realize that he has been on the wrong track fucking me up mentally asking if I am the first to be pregnant like do people just choose to be horrible for reasons I can’t comprehend this marriage is not the best thing that has happened to me because if he can treat me this way knowing I am pregnant there is no saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment