Wednesday 16 August 2023

I tried

Not to be seen as a bad human 

Not to let what people do change how I talk or how I respond 

Marriage is not what I pictured it to be because in the beginning I just wanted to love and be loved to respect and be respected 

Marriage now with pregnancy seems to be so much I didn’t plan for more so I never was mentally ready for any of this waking up to hours of uncertainty hearing complains say in and out happiness is far gone the joy is far gone honestly I don’t think what I feel is love at the moment but anger and disappointment this is not what I was promised this is not how I was this environment is toxic to us all and I am tired of being understanding and strong I am constantly hit with regrets I know I was in a hurry to pursue happiness the only the that made sense LOVE and it took the best part of me my sanity I have seen myself lose it timelessly but still manage to bounce back it’s exhausting and I never knew I would ever be so unhappy in my life been married I don’t see the light at the end of this tunnel .

No comments:

Post a Comment